Thursday, March 13, 2008

TV Talk ~ Celebrity Apprentice

I'm sure it's obvious by now that Tim and I are reality-TV junkies!! ;) So as you can tell, we watch almost every reality show on TV right now. One of our favorites is the Celebrity Apprentice with Donald Trump. I wasnt sure how this show would turn out, the whole idea seemed a bit desperate to me. But as it has continued, I have really come to look forward to it every Thursday night. It was questionable whether some of the 'characters' on the show should actually be considered a 'Celebrity'. One by one Trump has announced "You're Fired!" to each of them, and now after this week, they are down to 4 eligible candidates.

My favorite celebrity since the very beginning has been Trace Adkins. I am not a big Country music fan, so I didnt really know who he was at the start of the show. Which turned out to be good, because I didnt have any pre-conceived notions about who he was. Let me just say, he is a fantastic person! I am so impressed (as is Mr. Trump). He is creative, intelligent, full of great original ideas. And as Trump so eloquently put it tonight, Trace rarely speaks, but when he does it is always meaningful. Trace is on the show trying to earn money for his favorite charity, which happens to be in honor of his daughter. Apparently he has a daughter with severe food allergies and he is supporting a charity based on that. How honorable. He said tonight that the only reason he is on this show is for his daughter. While everyone else seemed to have their own agendas, he seems so genuine. And (SPOILER COMING).......
......who else was ecstatic when Omarosa was Fired last week?!?!

GO TRACE, GO!!!!

No comments: