Thursday, March 13, 2008

First French Braid!

With four girls, I have had to learn a lot of different ways to style hair. The one thing I always wanted to know how to do (since I was a little girl) was to french braid. Many people have tried to teach me, but I never got it. Until the other week when my friend Anita showed me how. Somehow - it clicked! So I put a french braid in Morgan's hair this morning for gymnastics. I had to end it early because her hair is all different lengths at the bottom. I know its not perfect, but for a first try, I thought it wasnt too bad:


Of course then the other two wanted pictures taken of their hair too!


And my little gymnasts:



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great job on the girls hair! I've been wanting to put a certain little girl's hair in a french braid, but said little girl does not have the patience!