Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Precious Moments

So as I mentioned previously, the past 2 days, I was blessed with some one-on-one time with two of my girls. These moments are so rare, I treasure them with all of my heart! And of course these are the benefits of living so close to the ocean!

Tuesday, I took Morgan to a park overlooking the Bay. We sat and snuggled on the bench looking out at the sun glistening on the water. We listened to the birds singing. Felt the warm sun on our faces. Then we played on the playground for a bit before picking up her sisters.


Today, Megan and I went to a beach just up the street. First we walked along the beach, chased a sea gull and listened to the tiny waves crashing. Then we walked out to the end of the fishing pier and watched a boat go by. There was a playground at this beach also and of course Megan took advantage of that before our time was up!





No comments: