Friday, March 28, 2008

A Day With My Girls

What a great way to end our Spring break week! The weather was perfect: sunny and about 72 degrees. Although I have been dealing with sickness (...again...), I fought through it and we went to OC for the afternoon. We bought our half-price amusement tickets for the summer. We walked along the boardwalk. We ate Mack's pizza for lunch (of course!). And we played on the beach. On the way home, we stopped for ice cream at McDonalds. Then went for a bike ride on the bike path and played outside some more. I LOVE this weather!! We actually had to drop our sweatshirts off in the car because it was so warm. Oh and check out the girls in their new 'shades' heehee!





2 comments:

CKF said...

I hope you are feeling better and I hope this weather gets warm and stays in the 70s for a long while so we can enjoy it like it looks like you and the girls did. They look fantastic in their glasses!!!

StaceyV said...

Did you get the hot fudge sundea at McDonald's. Remeber all those times you made Mike and I go to McDonald's when you were pregnant with Kaitlyn?