Sunday, March 9, 2008

50 Books in 2008

I really want to start reading more and watching TV less, so I have set a challenge for myself. I want to read 50 books in 2008. For my challenge (I can make up the rules since it's MY challenge, heehee!) I may include re-reads of books I have read in the past. I also may include chapter books I read with Kaitlyn. I've never done anything like this before, so we'll see how it goes! I started keeping track on January 12, so that is where my challenge will begin. I am a bit behind so far...50 books in 52 weeks, averages to almost 1 book per week. We are starting the 11th week of the year and I have only read 5 books. Maybe I can blame that delay on my looong sickness?!

This is how I'm making out so far:

5. Life on the Refrigerator Door by Alice Kuipers (Fiction) 3.9.08
4. The Tenth Circle by Jodi Picoult (Fiction) 3.2.08
3. The Memory Keepers Daughter by Kim Edwards (Fiction) 2.19.08
2. The Choice by Nicholas Sparks (Fiction) 2.8.08
1. The Secret Life of Bees by Sue Monk Kidd (Fiction) 1.26.08

Currently reading: Living a Life That Matters by Harold S. Kushner (Non-fiction)

No comments: