Thursday, March 6, 2008

TV Talk ~ American Idol (Spoiler)

First of all - Blake Lewis performed tonight and he did....AWESOME! I love him (still). And the song he sang is my favorite from his CD...aw, my Blake. Here is the youtube video of this song (not him actually singing tonight, just pics of him):


OK, sorry, back on topic! A good friend of mine sent me this link to an American Idol Blog, if you're an Idol fan, check it out! http://american.idolblog.com/ Another site I have checked out for the past few seasons is: http://www.rickey.org/. You can view all of the performances on there and even download them (for FREE) from that site.

Well tonight was the vote off and overall I think America got it right. The guys did fantastic this week, in my opinion. I think a few guys really shined and showed their true talent. Of course, my favorite is still David Archuleta, by far the best. But this week, some new stand outs for me were...Jason Catro & David Cook. As for the girls, my favorite is still Brooke White and I also liked Kristy Lee Cook (who came TOO close to going home tonight).

Eliminated this week: Kady Malloy, Luke Menard, Asia'h Epperson and Danny Noriega. I was bummed about losing Kady, I definitely think Amanda (rocker) should have gone before Kady, but it's all good. I had said before I liked Danny's personality, but I can see how he could get annoying, which I think is exactly what happened this week. Luke was a dud and should have gone home last week.

ANNOUNCING the TOP 12:
Boys: -------------------------- Girls:
David Cook -------------- Ramiele Malubay
David Archuleta --------- Carly Smithson
Jason Castro ------------ Kristy Lee Cook
David Hernandez --------- Brooke White
Michael Johns ----------- Syesha Mercado
Chikezie Eze ------------ Amanda Overmyer

No comments: