Tuesday, March 11, 2008

45 minutes

After dropping the triplets off at school and eating lunch, I decided to see how much I could get done in 45 minutes. It was 2:00-2:45pm, which is when I had to leave to pick all the girls up from school.

2:00pm
Cleaned all 3 toilets
Moved clean laundry from washer to dryer
Put new load into the washer

2:15pm
Vacuum entire downstairs, includes:
Foyer, Living Rm, Playroom, Kitchen & Family Rm
(with a Golden Retriever & 2 cats, this has to be done (almost) daily!)

2:30pm
Dust TV & stand (I know I should have done this before vacuuming)
Clean glass on back sliding door (Again with our dog, needs to be done often)
Change the oven clock (Daylight Savings Time)
Wipe kitchen table and countertops

2:45pm
Leave to pick up the girls

...Whew...I'm tired just typing all that! lol

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kim,
Can I hire you for 2 hours to clean my house?
Good Job but you should have taken 15 minutes for yourself just to relax.

Anita

Anonymous said...

Hey, is there a pill pushing mom at school enabling you or are you trying to make the moms with only two kids look bad?lol