Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Ten on Tuesday ~ Week 3

10 Movies That I've Intended to Watch, but Havent

I missed last week's Ten on Tuesday from being so sick, so I figured I'd jump back on the bandwagon this week! I am not much of a 'movie buff' so this one was kind of hard for me, but here goes...

1. A Beautiful Mind
2. Harry Potter movies
3. The Bucket List
4. Under the Tuscan Sun
5. Juno
6. 27 Dresses
7. Meet the Robinsons
8. My Big Fat Greek Wedding
9. Atonement
10. An Inconvenient Truth

Next week: 10 Favorite Drinks

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kim,
Your nephew is adorable.
Are you feeling better? I hope so. Thanks for your prayers I hope we made the right choice. Ryan starts with the new babysitter on Monday. I'll keep you posted. Have a great day

Anita

CKF said...

Hey Kim!
Well I can hook you up with #1,2,4,8 and 10 if you ever want to borrow them:)

I love your lists!

Count Your Blessings said...

Wow thats awesome, you really have quite a movie collection, huh? Its interesting we have similar tastes in movies too!