Monday, February 4, 2008

A bit slow...

Sorry I havent really posted lately - not much going on here.
Tim was supposed to be off for a week, but they called and asked him to do them a favor by taking a flight to St. Maarten on Saturday. So he was gone all day. :( Our friends were supposed to come down for the weekend, but they got sick and couldnt come. :( So...it was just the girls and I on Saturday.
Sunday, we went to church as a family, which I look forward to every week. Then home for the rest of the day. We tried to get the girls to watch the Super Bowl, even though we're not really a sports-watching family. So we made cookies, had snacks and tried to entice them...but they werent too interested in the game! heehee But, what an upset that was in the last 2 minutes, huh?!
The girls have no school today and Tim is home so we wanted to plan a fun family outing. Unfortunately, we slept in and are having another quiet day at home in our PJs. I know thats nice sometimes, but I feel that other than church yesterday, I havent seen the outside world in a few days!
Its not too late, maybe we'll pull some fun activity together - I am very thankful that we have this time together though...even if we just sit in our PJs all day! :)

No comments: