Friday, February 29, 2008

Back to the doctor

Luckily I was able to get an appointment with my doctor for 2pm today. She said the infection is gone and that this must be caused by a blockage or backup of mucous way deep in my sinuses. So she gave me a super-strong dose of a decongestion to 'push it all out'. Sorry if TMI. Apparently all of this sickness feeling stems from this blockage. She said that part of the cause may be environmental allergies too. So I am on a daily regimen of Claritin once a day, Ocean saline spray & Nasinex nasal spray twice a day. We'll see. I just want to feel better.
On a side note, I had to bring the triplets with me and they did great. I was so proud of them.
We made it just in time to pick up Kaitlyn from school at 3pm. Her teacher said she did awesome up on stage, speaking into the microphone and all! She had actually memorized her speech, I was amazed.
Our friends with Baby Ryan are coming down tomorrow for the weekend. We are so excited. I can only hope and pray to feel better so I can enjoy our time together. At least I'm not contageous, so that's a good thing. Tim is scheduled to come home tonight too, I can't wait! OK, time for more rest...

No comments: