Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Changes to blog

Just a quick note - I made some changes to the 'inner-workings' of my blog:

1. Added a signature - wow that was tricky, but I did it! What do you think?
2. Updated my timezone - duh! So now it should list the correct time.
3. Made it so that anyone can leave a comment - you no longer need a google account or anything else. So...now there are NO excuses!! I really hope to read comments from everyone. I am so thankful that there is an awesome group of you that check my site daily, so hopefully I can hear from you now! :)

I think thats it for tonight - was just excited to share what I was able to accomplish in the last few hours!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there, I like your added blogs. I cant wait to see what you hate about politics next week... Oh well heres looking forward to bloomberg entering the presidential race.
Talk to you soon.
Sean

Anonymous said...

Hey I still like TV better...

No judge shows on your blog?

See you later!

Pops

Count Your Blessings said...

Aw Pops, thanks for writing!! That warmed my heart :)
Nope, no Judge shows, heehee!
And Sean, I'm waiting to get the link to your new blog!! hint hint

CKF said...

I love the new siggy (signature) and I am excited about your Tens and your Memes :)

Colleen

Anonymous said...

Hi Kim,
I love to read your blog. We are excited about this weekend!The weather looks good Saturday.
I also am looking forward to the top 10 Tuesdays.
Ry-guy says "Hi" to all of you.

Anita