Friday, February 15, 2008

How I spent my Valentine's Day...

After having a whole 'bonus' week home, Tim was called on a trip today... he flew Larry King from NY to DC to interview John McCain on CNN Live. So, we were sad to not have him home with us. But... we definitely made the most of it!

I took the triplets to gymnastics this morning, which is always a fun start to our day. Then when I picked them up from school, all four girls were hyped up on sugary treats from their Valentines parties! I figured the chance of getting them to take a nap today was slim to none, so I didnt even try it!

Instead, I had pizza delivered and the girls and I ate dinner by candelight. It was very cozy, until Madison (my scaredy-cat) started crying to turn the lights on! heehee After dinner, we cozied up on the couch to watch some TV before the girls crashed into bed!





Do you think Madison & Megan are tired?? ;)

1 comment:

CKF said...

I think your Valentine's Day sounds fantastic. Pizza by candlelight sounds like so much fun!
Hope you have a great weekend and we chat soon!