Monday, November 3, 2008

Manic Monday

Manic Monday #140

How many hours of TV do you watch per week? Do you feel that's too much, not enough or just right? 10-12 hours/week. About 2 hours per night (M-F). That is just right for me, I dont watch TV at all during the day, but it is my relaxation after girls are in bed.

Which of the 5 senses do you feel is your strongest sense? My sense of smell definitely - I can smell things from miles away! Sometimes that's not a good thing ;)

What's the wackiest belief you held as a child? My older brother Sean told me that my face was a mask that I could remove to show a beautiful face underneath. I believed that from like age 3-6 years. Crazy, huh? He also told me I was adopted, which I believed for awhile also... sigh.

Blog sig Kim

1 comment:

CKF said...

Very interesting:) Cute questions too! After all this election stuff messing up my tv I will have to get back into regular posting!