Tuesday, November 11, 2008

So...what's going on?

And all of this in just one day!!

1. Tim left for a trip to Chicago.
2. Mom left for Florida until Friday.
3. Morgan stayed home from school sick (ear infection.)
4. I left work early with Madison (sick).
5. Took Madison to doctor (ear infection).
6. Morgan & Madison both on antibiotics and nebulizer twice/day for ten days.
7. Tim's still on antibiotics for strep throat.
8. Pops feels like he's getting sick.
9. Kaitlyn had playdate and dinner at friends house.
10. We had Veteran's Day assembly at school this morning (with really cute old guys from WWII).
11. I made homemade Chicken Noodle soup for dinner for my sickies.
12. Cousin Tommy and his girlfriend Kim got a new puppy (yesterday).
13. Our street is full of piled up leaves ready for the street sweeper guys (thanks to Pops).
14. Triplets have a substitute teacher this week (Brooke got married last week).
15. Kaitlyn also has a substitute teacher this week (Miss Buchholz got married too!)

OK... I'll just stop there - my head is spinning...

Blog sig Kim

3 comments:

Julio Angel Ortiz said...

I will never again complain about not having enough time to do anything. ;-) Man, Kim, how do you do it?

Anonymous said...

Ah begins the dreaded winter colds and everything that goes with them. I hope your job is understanding when you have to call off!

CKF said...

Man oh Man you been busy! I take it Tim did ok on his training? I hope the girls feel better-wow! Eat some of that soup yourself so you stay healthy!!!