Monday, November 17, 2008

Tribute to Java...

I was sad to learn that my brother Sean and his wife 'Boochy' had to put their dog to sleep on Saturday. He was 13 years old and became weaker as the days went by. I know they are sad to lose such a special dog - he was like a child to them - but I'm hoping the pain will lessen with each passing day...

HEAVEN'S DOGGY-DOOR
My best friend closed his eyes last night,
As his head was in my hand.
The Doctors said he was in pain,
And it was hard for him to stand.

Today, there was no gentle nudge
With an intense "I love you gaze",
Only a heart thats filled with tears
Remembering our joy filled days.

But an Angel just appeared to me,
And he said, "You should cry no more,
GOD also loves our canine friends,
HE's installed a 'doggy-door"!

jan cooper '95 from LINK



Blog sig Kim

3 comments:

CKF said...

Sorry to hear about their lose. Losing a pet is never fun. Big hugs to them!

Anonymous said...

Thank You very much!!!! That was very nice of you!!!!
Love Sean and Boochy

Anonymous said...

That was so nice of you to make a collage of their pet. I'm so sorry for your loss, Sean and Boochy. May he always live in your hearts. I know Mandy lives in mine.