Monday, November 24, 2008

Manic Monday

Manic Monday #143

Do you ever talk to yourself out loud? What do you talk about?
Yes. When I'm doing math sometimes. Or walking myself thru the steps to get something done - example: reading a box to make brownies 'OK, first I need eggs and oil. Then set the oven to 325.' etc. Sounds nutty, huh?!

What stresses you out?
Oh lord. A lot stresses me out lately. Money. Tim's job. Getting girls out the door in the morning. Getting girls to bed at night. Hmm... seem to be based around my husband and my kids, huh? lol

What are your secret talents?
Secret? I dont know if they're secret. But let's see if I have any talents. I think I'm pretty creative with scrapbooking. And getting better at taking fun photos. I type fast. That's a tough one... can anyone think of talents I have???

Blog sig Kim

3 comments:

CKF said...

I would say you are a quick texter-and getting techy-ier every day!

And of course a great friend! I would say you are a pretty talented mother too with all those girls to take care of:)

Anonymous said...

I'd say you are a great listener, which is a rare find these days. You have a knack at carefully weighing your options carefully before deciding something. I think these talents have made you the wonderful successful friend/mom/wife you are today!

Count Your Blessings said...

Aw - thank you guys!! That made me feel so special :)