Monday, January 7, 2008

Sunshine!

I am loving this weather! There really is something to what they say about needing the sunshine to keep you feeling cheerful and happy. Just feeling the warm sun on my skin, I didnt even mind squinting from the sun in my eyes today!
After taking Kaitlyn to school, the triplets and I stayed outside for about an hour and a half. They rode their bikes and scooters in the driveway, chased the dog playing fetch and played 'Hide and Boo Seek' as they call it (from Mickey Mouse). I vacuumed my car and was in amazement at how dirty it could get in just over one month! It has a black interior which shows everything... But now it looks good as new (on the inside anyway!) Now I have to take it to a car wash for the outside (also black and shows everything! heehee)
The girls and I have been spending some really nice 'girly' time together. Over the weekend we baked brownies together, made bead jewelry (necklaces and bracelets) and foam door hangars. After school, we played computer games, had a 'tea party', played a few board games and read books before bed. It has been very nice.
But...we do miss Tim like crazy, he has been gone for 2 weeks and we cant wait for him to come home.
Here's to another sunny day tomorrow!!

1 comment:

CKF said...

This weather is insane-but nice! I can't believe how warm it has been-its nice to be able to enjoy the outside. Glad to hear your girls are having fun-I am sure Tim misses you all too! Have a great day!!