Saturday, January 5, 2008

Puzzle Addiction

I just started working on puzzles just over a month ago and so far have completed 3, almost done a 4th and the 5th was 75% done and the cats knocked it over...ack!

Puzzle #1 - Disney 1,000 pieces (Unfortunately one piece got lost or was missing from the start, I think it makes it unique! ;)


Puzzle #2 - Angel Baby 500 pieces


Puzzle #3 - Another Angel Baby (Christmas gift from Sean & Holly)


Puzzle #4 - Disney - cats destroyed it before I could get a pic :(

Puzzle #4 - Picture of the girls (Christmas gift from Tim) Almost done
--picture to follow when complete!

1 comment:

CKF said...

Good for you on the puzzles. If you like puzzles, my grandfather has a bunch that my grandmother used to do and when she was done they just boxed them back up. I can look and see if there are any fun looking ones for you:)