Sunday, January 20, 2008

2007 Photo Review (Part 4)

(Please see below for Parts 1 thru 3)
~Pictures: September through December~

SEPTEMBER-
Kaitlyn's First day of First Grade at her new school!

American Idol Concert with my great college friend Colleen-

Go Blake!

Top of the Ferris Wheel with Unca Brian-

Posing on the boardwalk-

About to say goodbye :(

Mommom's Birthday visit-

OCTOBER:
Triplets First day of Preschool-

They were so excited!

Triplets last time in 'real' carseats-

Visit with Great Mommom in Maryland-

Family time with Great Mommom in PA-

Poppop's Birthday (during his month-long stay with us!)

Hayride on the boardwalk-

Trick-or-Treat Princesses-

NOVEMBER:
Sleepover with our cousins - so much fun!

Maria's visit-

Cape May Lighthouse visit with Tommy-

Say Cheese!

Mom and her trio-

DECEMBER:
I wont bore you with the holiday pictures that I just recently posted, so I'll end with our Family Portrait from Sears-

And that sums up our 2007 year in photos...in it's 'briefest' form! ;)

2 comments:

CKF said...

such an inspiration! I LOVE seeing all the photos. I am sure I could sit down and look through all 6000 and be completely happy1

Count Your Blessings said...

aw thank you! heehee, i love looking through all 6,000 too! I plan to do the same for previous years but i'll give everyone a break for now, lol! Now I'm gonna wait for your Photo Review!!