Wednesday, October 15, 2008

We GHOSTED Someone Tonight!

It was so much fun!
Luckily Tim was home today, so he made some of his yummiest brownies then added cute candy 'monster faces' on top. We made a big Ghost to hang on their door and I designed a fun letter.


The girls talked about it all day and I had to prep them about being sneaky and secretive.
After dinner and dessert (of course Tim had to make some extra brownies for us to enjoy!) we drove to Kaitlyn's friend's house. All six of us got out of the car and we each walked up on their front porch to help hang the Ghost and set out their treats. Then we rang the doorbell then we ran VERY FAST back to our car (which Tim left running!)
Adding to the fun, now as we drive down the streets of our town, we check out how many Ghosts we count on people's front doors!! :)

Blog sig Kim

2 comments:

CKF said...

That is so cool. And those brownies look yummy. I think you should come ghost me:)

Reed said...

No way!!! Our old neighborhood did this too. I ust blogged about doing it our new neighborhood. How funny! :)
I like your ghost bowl!