Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Our Weekend in PA

I am very proud of my cousin Tommy and his fiance Kim - they moved into a new townhouse this past weekend. It is beautiful. Much bigger than their prior apartment and from what I can tell, it is a beautiful neighborhood.
The girls and I drove up to PA on Saturday - luckily the major moving was done by that point... so we just helped with unpacking, setting up and cleaning. A few of Tom's friends were there - it was nice.
Saturday evening we went to check out the new outlets in Limerick - I found some nice things there and spent too much money of course...
We just had a lazy night at home Saturday night - ordered cheesesteaks, had a few drinks and watched a movie. The girls crashed upstairs in the guest bedroom.
Sunday morning I woke up feeling pretty crappy. I took the girls to see our friends Carl & Anita & Baby Ryan for lunch. Boochy met us there and we stopped at her mom's house for a bit. Then back to Tommy's to rest before making the drive home.
It was a beautiful weekend and we look forward to our next visit with them :)
I was very bad about taking pictures - but I got a few just before we left on Sunday afternoon...



Way to go Cuz!! :)

Blog sig Kim

No comments: