Monday, October 20, 2008

Manic Monday #138

This is a meme I may have done before, but would like to start again - since the Ten on Tuesdays havent been very interesting lately... There is a Manic Monday Website who comes up with the questions and here are my answers:

How long does it take you to get out of bed in the morning?
Way too long - I set my alarm, then hit snooze usually twice. I hate mornings!

Do you usually sleep on one side of the bed or another?
Unconsciously I always choose the side of the bed farthest from the door. For the last 6-7 years at least, I am on the right side (if standing in front of the bed).

Something you wish to accomplish before the end of the year:
Yes, to lose about 5 lbs and exercise. I'd like to drop back down to a Size 8 by the first of the year.

Blog sig Kim

No comments: