Friday, October 10, 2008

New Kipling bags!

I have a new addiction - Kipling aka 'Monkey bags'! The best part is, I find them at Ross and TJ Maxx for a fraction of the original costs -- gotta love it! I found out about Kipling bags from my dear friend Colleen and have since passed the addiction onto my sister-in-law Beth! Sharing the love!

Here pics of the 2 I just purchased tonight...both in a deep shade of orange (perfect for Fall)... Kipling calls the color 'Amber'...
And here are the bags I had so far (the first in a lighter shade of blue):

I love 'em all!!

Blog sig Kim

2 comments:

CKF said...

Oh I love the new bags:) I am gonna have to hit up our local TJMaxx myself now!! LOL

Elizabeth said...

ok that's it...i'm coming to your house just to go shopping. can't find any monkey bags here.