Thursday, October 23, 2008

Go Phillies!!

Many who know me well are aware that I'm not much of a sports fan. But I am surrounded by people who are true fans of all Philadelphia teams (borderline obsessed...er...Sean!) heehee So, how could we not follow along with this most awesome adventure of seeing our hometown Philadelphia Phillies in the World Series!!
I also thought it would be nice to teach the girls about this favorite American pasttime. Of course, they got to stay up way past their bedtime to see the beginning of Game 1 last night - they even sung along to the National Anthem - very cute!
Everyone wore red to school yesterday in honor of our Fightin' Phils - here are a few pics of the girls and I sporting our red!


It has been 28 years since the Phillies last won the World Series (1980)... this could be their year!! So now, we are cheering along with the rest of the Philly fans, including my fave - the Philly Phanatic!!



Let's
Go
Phillies!!!

1 comment:

CKF said...

I love the Philly Fanantic!!! Go Phillies!!