Saturday, September 6, 2008

Medical Waste on NJ Beaches...

It was brought to my attention this morning by my sister-in-law that the case has been solved regarding the washed up medical waste on NJ beaches over Labor Day weekend.
I found many articles about this topic and will include two here...

Our local NBC news

Atlantic City Press newspaper

As it turns out, it was a dentist from Wynnewood, PA who dumped all of those needles and disgusting medical waste in the ocean. He owns a vacation home in Avalon, NJ. I just cant even guess what would ever make someone do this - especially a supposedly 'intelligent, educated man'.
Well, anyway, let's hope that lifts some of the stigma against 'New Jersians' as it happens to have come from a PA resident.

Blog sig Kim

2 comments:

CKF said...

Why anyone would do that is crazy! Those other states really do try to give us a bad name:)

Karen said...

I revoke my blog comment about NJs beaches. I have had bad experiences in the past but am realizing it is not NJs fault. It's the whackjobs who are trying to save a buck and do harm to the earth in the process.