Monday, September 22, 2008

Fall is here



Whether I like it or not, summer is officially over :(
This means that Fall has arrived... which brings its own benefits.

Some of the reasons I enjoy Fall:
- Trees turn beautiful colors
- Cooler temperatures
- Crisp Fall smells in the air
- Hayrides on the boardwalk
- Watching kids jump in the leaves
- Less bugs
- Girls in school
- Windows open = fresh air (finally A/C off)
- Fall pictures - great colors, clothes, backdrops
- Warm Baked Apple Pie (or Cherry, Blueberry, etc yummy!)
- Candles in Fall scents (Cinnamon, Spices)

And some things that I dont like about Fall:
- It gets dark earlier = less daylight
- Raking ALL those leaves
- Marks the end of summer fun (swim, boat, beach, etc)
- Homework every night

So I guess that's a decent balance to the positive! Sometimes it helps to get those thoughts out and realize that it's not ALL bad! LOL

Happy Fall everyone!

Blog sig Kim

3 comments:

CKF said...

Fall is my fave! It is good to see there are positives too. It also means TV is back, and holidays and then after the holidays comes spring and flowers and before you know it it will be hot and sunny for summer all over again!

Karen said...

I do like fall a lot. I love going to Freddy Hills and seeing the pig race! I love the smell of a burning fire in fall. But I hate how dark it gets now, and I'll miss working in my garden.

Anonymous said...

Not a huge fan of fall, but I do like that Pooh picture. Lol.