Monday, September 8, 2008

A few changes...

Just wanted to say - I made a few little changes to my blog this weekend.

First - The music no longer starts automatically. I got a few 'concerned comments' (...er... complaints!) heehee regarding the fact that the music was annoying. So it is still there, at the bottom, and you just scroll down to hit play if you'd like to hear my wonderful selection of tunes.

Second - I added a few countdowns, which may change occasionally depending on what's going on. Please let me know if these are annoying or distracting for you.

Third - Please scroll all the way to the bottom at least once to check out the 'Family Sticker' I created... it was so much fun to make! If you click on the link, it will take you to the cool site where you can make those any many other neat things.

Fourth - We are almost at 9,000 hits! Can you believe that? That's real close to 10,000 hits which sounds like a really cool number to me!! So - maybe I'll have a little fun as it gets closer... a giveaway to the 10,000th person to visit my site? Maybe reveal something really juicy? Post extremely embarressing photos? What do you think?

OK - I think thats all the boring stuff for now... I plan to change the background colors and all soon, but you know how that goes - eventually I'll find the time!

Toodles!

Blog sig Kim

2 comments:

CKF said...

I can't believe tim is in europe and for so long! He better take lots of photos for you!!LOL

Thanks on the music:) Now I can come visit when I am at work and not worry some student is going to say "what is that?" whne I click on lol!

I like the counters and I am going to go check out the sticker after I do my own updates!

TV starting soon!!!

Karen said...

Do you think Tim could get me a crepe in France and then keep it refrigerated? lol The Tim counter is very cute, but sad that you have to put one up in the first place. Perhaps you could spice up my blog the same time you change your colors? It's lookin' pretty dull over there.