Thursday, April 24, 2008

STOP the Junk Mail!

I was reading The Triplet Connection website and someone posted some great ideas about stopping all of that awful junk mail.

Reasons I HATE junk mail:
1. It is annoying.
2. So time consuming to go through.
3. Horribly wasteful (think of all those trees).
4. Bills and important stuff get lost in the mix.
5. I get excited 'Ooohh we got mail!' only to realize it's all junk :(

So...anyway, you get the idea? Well, I was ecstatic to read that there ARE things we can do to stop it. I havent done it yet (just read about them tonight), but I plan to work on this (in my free time *cough cough*)

Federal Trade Commission

Do it yourself

Blog sig Kim

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi!
I guess it was you commenting on my blog? If that's so I'm very impressive you manage to do that :D!

I have no idea if it's possible to translate a hole sentence but I think I've heard of a thing called babelfish. Google it and it might do the work for you.

I write in english when I think you might find it intresting to read ;). But it's often a shorter version of the real story. Now I'm at my aunt's house on Gotland, you know the island outside of Sweden?
I'll write a bit about that soon!
Off to play - Hugs!!

Count Your Blessings said...

Hi Cate! Yep that was me leaving a comment :) I liked reading the parts in English...that was so thoughtful of you. I will google that program and see what I find.
Wow, you are lucky - getting to travel so much! Next time, you must travel to USA! :)
Hugs to you!