Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Tribute to Triplets Part 2

In honor of Megan, Morgan & Madison celebrating their 5th birthday this month - on July 28, 2008 - I am putting together SmugMug albums for them.

For our second tribute - these pictures are from September through December 2003. This will show the girls from 1 month old until 5 months old.

You can view it as a slideshow (click the slideshow button) and select speed - slow, medium or fast at the top.

~** CHECK IT OUT! **~

By the way, have I mentioned how much I love SmugMug already? If you are interested in getting an account of your own, let me know. If you use my email address, it will save you $5 off the annual fee...great deal!!

Blog sig Kim

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I love the pics of the little triplets!! And what was with Gary and the ear rings? scary