Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Summer Haircuts!

I finally took Kaitlyn and Morgan for their 'Summer' Haircuts last Wednesday. We went to this cute little children's salon called Halos. A friend of mine told me to take them there and ask for Mr. Jack. Ok... so you have to call ahead to get an appointment with him... Wednesday it was!
It was a very nice experience, and definitely worth the wait for Mr. Jack! Each station has a TV (they were watching SpongeBob) and after their cuts, they each got a lollipop and picked a gift out of the treasure chest (they both picked beach balls).
Here are before and after pics - Morgan LOVES her long hair so I didnt want to get it chopped too short (but he did cut off about 4 inches).
Kaitlyn BEFORE:



...and Kaitlyn AFTER:





Morgan BEFORE:




...and Morgan AFTER:
Mr. Jack had done something fancy in the back, so I took more pics after her shower to show it down...






After their haircuts, I took them to Friendly's for lunch - it was so special, to just have two of them! We got to talk and laugh the whole time. And they got the biggest sundaes ever! What a fun afternoon!

Blog sig Kim

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

wow kaitlyn really got her hair chopped...i love it!!!

CKF said...

wow. The girls look adoarable. I can't imagine Morgan without her long hair-I am glad she got to keep it!!