Wednesday, July 9, 2008

A day at the Spa... OK, my bedroom!

Last week, the girls and I had a girly night where we painted toes and fingers. Plus I let the girls dig through their makeup bag (which they are NEVER allowed to touch... gifts from indulgent aunts and uncles!!). We listened to fun music and spread everything around my bedroom. I had mirrors set up on the floor and they helped each other put the makeup on. So much girly fun!
Then... it was time for a photo shoot - here's what we got! (Click to see close-up)





Blog sig Kim

2 comments:

CKF said...

Such fun with the girls! It looks like it was a lot of fun!

Anonymous said...

What a great idea! They look so cute--especially their toes! I wish Madeleine would let me put nail polish on her. Maybe some peer pressure from her cousins will help!