Monday, July 7, 2008

Tribute to Triplets Part 1

Megan, Morgan & Madison will celebrate their 5th birthday this month - on July 28, 2008!! They are very excited, of course! So, in honor of them, I will put together albums of pictures on my *new* SmugMug account and put links to them here! Be prepared, I take lots and lots (and lots) of pictures! I will try to scale it down some, but feel free to skip through them if its too much!

OK - so for our first tribute - these will include pictures from ...
...our very first ultrasound (SHOCKER!), pregnant belly shots, triplet baby shower and the babies during their First Month of life.

So these will cover basically February through August 2003. Beware, most of these pictures of the triplets were taken in the NICU (Neonatal Intensive Care Unit), they may be a bit more than you are comfortable with - although for me, its just normal. Thats what they looked like, and I loved every inch of them!!

You can view it as a slideshow (click the slideshow button) and select speed - slow, medium or fast at the top. I tried to put labels or descriptions with as many as possible... I know its hard to tell them apart at first!

~** CHECK IT OUT! **~

Please leave a comment and let me know what you think!!!

Blog sig Kim

2 comments:

CKF said...

I looked through each and every photo and loved every minute of it! (Had to do it in between work so it took a while!) I left some comments on photos too:)

I can't believe how they have grown!!

StaceyV said...

I can't believe that it's been 5 years. I actually remember them being that small.