Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Ten on Tuesday ~ Week 12

10 Movies I'm Excited to See

The summer blockbuster movie season is on its way - what movies are you excited to see? Here’s a list of what’s coming out this year (May include movies that are already out or on DVD)

1. Made of Honor (Current) Patrick Dempsey
2. Baby Mama (Current) Tina Fey, Amy Poehler (from SNL)
3. You Don't Mess With the Zohan (June 6) Adam Sandler
4. Kung Fu Panda (June 6) Jack Black, Angelina Jolie
5. Wall-E (June 27) Walt Disney
6. Sisterhood of Traveling Pants 2 (Aug 8) - based on 4th book in series
7. The Bucket List (on DVD June 10) Jack Nicholson, Morgan Freeman
8. 27 Dresses (on DVD) Katherine Heigl
9. P.S. I Love You (on DVD) Hillary Swank, Gerard Butler
10. Sex and the City Movie (May 30) Didn't watch show, curious to see movie.

Next week: 10 Favorite Time Wasters

Blog sig Kim

1 comment:

CKF said...

I am not much for going to movies but we always buy DVDs. Out of your list I want to see Made oF Honor (although it looks like a reverse best friends wedding) Baby Mama, Kung Fu Panda (I cant wait for that one!) Sisterhood of traveling pants 2,Wall-E, the bucket list and sex and city movie (i didnt watch the show til it was over and my friend lent me DVDs because she wanted me to watch.) I also want to see Indiana Jones:) and Hancock.