Monday, May 12, 2008

Please pray...

...for my dear sweet friend Krista and her family. We met through a mutual friend over 10 years ago. She is a wonderful person with a huge heart. She is married to EJ (sweethearts since she was like 15 or something)...and they have 3 beautiful children: Austin (10 yrs), Kayelyn (turning 8 tomorrow) and Allison (5 yrs old).
Well, last June, Krista had an unexplained seizure for the first time. Since then she has had close to 10 more. She has been in and out of the hospital and has gone through intense testing. Last week, hit a scary point for them, as she had 2 consecutive seizures in the same day. She has not been able to drive since June. She is on a daily medication. And still, they cant figure out what is causing this. I cannot even imagine being a wife and mom, trying to keep everything running smoothly...with the constant fear of 'when will it happen again?'

Please, I ask that we all join together in prayer for the Gambles family. Krista has faith that she will be healed, so that positive attitude will definitely help! Let's send more positive thoughts her way!

Blog sig Kim

2 comments:

StaceyV said...

That's terrible. Tell her to keep pushing the doctors and don't give up. If one doctor doesn't have an answer it's best to go see another. I've been there. I'll keep them in my prayers.

CKF said...

I will definately keep her in our thoughts. It is so scary when you don't know. I hope they can giveher some answers and make her well soon.