Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Ten on Tuesday ~ Week 11

10 Things I'm Really Good At


1. Being a mom (at least I hope so) ... it's always been my #1 dream... to be a good mom!
2. Typing - I'm pretty fast (average 80 wpm) and usually pretty accurate
3. Spelling and proofreading
4. Journaling
5. Scrapbooking - not sure how good, but I love it - and now digital too!
6. Organizing lists, calendars, schedules
7. Word search puzzles, Sudoku, Hidden pictures (in the Highlights mag!)
8. Multi-tasking (I can test Kaitlyn on her spelling words, while pouring juice, listening to each of the triplets tell me a story- at the same time, yell at the dog and giving Tim a kiss goodbye!)
9. Making homemade chocolate milkshakes (thick, rich, yummy!)
10. Sleeping (honestly, I LOVE to sleep!)

Next week: 10 Movies I'm Excited to See

Blog sig Kim

1 comment:

CKF said...

I LOVED the hidden pictures in Highlights!!!