Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Sisterhood

OK, maybe I've been living under a rock for the past 3 years, but I had no idea that the book I am currently reading (Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants) had been made into a movie in 2005! I just watched the trailer and it looks good! I am almost halfway done the book and so far, I really really like it. So I checked my DVR and sure enough, it will be on next Tuesday, May 20 at 11:35pm on SUNDe (not sure what channel that is - for us it's 165?)

Here is the trailer...what do you think? Have any of you seen this movie?

Oh and they are coming out with a Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2 movie on 08/08/08 - this summer!

I expect that after reading this one, I will want to read the other 3 in the series!

Blog sig Kim

2 comments:

StaceyV said...

I saw the movie and really likes it. You'll probably like it. It has Rory from Gilmore girls and "Ugly Betty" in it.

CKF said...

IF you like the book so far you will like the whole series. Like I mentioned before I need to pick up the 4th one-maybe this week I will.

I have the movie and enjoyed it. I tend to like books best b/c you get more out of them but I was happy with the movie and looking forward to the next one!!