Friday, August 22, 2008

Happy 10 year Anniversary!!

My Dearest Tim,
It is unbelievable to me that ten years could have flown by so quickly. It seems like just yesterday we were graduating high school and starting our life together. Now all these years later, our love has grown and matured into something so special and unique!
Thinking back we have had several years which were more full than others! In fact 1998 was quite an adventure full of college graduation, new jobs (for both of us), a new apartment and.... our WEDDING! And then our honeymoon to ARUBA!

Purchasing our first home in 1999 and getting our first puppy was our next big step. Then 2001 brought our very first bundle of love.... May 5, 2001... Kaitlyn Nicole came into our world and made it a much brighter place!

Of course the next biggest year of our lives was 2003 which included having a custom home built, our first trip to Disneyland in CA, a horrendous pregnancy for me (more time in hospital than at home) and finally.... the birth of our beautiful triplets on July 28, 2003! It was at that moment that we knew our family was complete!!

And last year was yet another life-changing time where we moved 100 miles away from all that we knew and loved and purchased our third home. What a major adjustment we went through just one short year ago. But now, life is truly at its best. Living near the beach, having our girls in the best schools, and having a steady stream of visitors makes it the best yet! At the rate we're going, I cant wait to see what the next ten years holds for us!
So through these years full of job changes, houses, cars, vacations, weddings, holidays, pets and kids - we have stuck together through it all - and I feel even closer to you now than I did ten years ago if that is even possible!
Thank you for all that you are. For being the best daddy to our four girls. For always supporting us and allowing me to stay home with our babies! For being my better half!

I love you with all of my heart - and what better way to say it, then with our Wedding Song...

The Gift by Jim Brickman:

winter snow is falling down
children laughing all around
lights are turning on
like a fairy tale come true

sitting by the fire we made
you're the answer when i prayed
i would find someone
and baby i found you

all i want is to hold you forever
all i need is you more every day
you saved my heart
from being broken apart
you gave your love away
and i'm thankful every day
for the gift

watching as you softly sleep
what i'd give if i could keep
just this moment
if only time stood still

but the colors fade away
and the years will make us grey
but baby in my eyes
you'll still be beautiful

all i want is to hold you forever
all i need is you more every day
you saved my heart
from being broken apart
you gave your love away
i can't find the words to say
that i'm thankful every day
for the gift

Baby I love you so much...and here's to at least 50 more years together!!
Forever yours,
Your wife

Blog sig Kim

5 comments:

CKF said...

That was so sweet it brought tears to my eyes! I am so happy for you guys:)

CKF said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
CKF said...

the deleted comment was mine-double post:)

Karen said...

I remember you guys dancing to that song so long ago. What a beautiful wedding that was the foundation to a wonderful life together! I'll always remember our walk around my development discussing the "what ifs." Looks like it paid off for you! Happy Anniversary dear friends!

Anonymous said...

Wow, were any of us that young? ;-) I remember your wedding was so beautiful. Happy to see how you and Tim have made a wonderful family together. Here's to many, many more years!