Monday, June 16, 2008

Splish Splash

We set up our pool during that super heat wave last week - so refreshing on those HOT days!!
Of course I had my camera set to the wrong darn setting that day (I had a few bad days camera-wise!) so the pics didnt really turn out well. I tried to edit them and change the lighting as best I could - at least you get the idea! And some of these were taken with my phone again - love it!
The pool is 18 feet round and 4 feet deep. Perfect size for a family like ours! Madison is not real thrilled with it just yet, she likes to sit on the ladder and kick her feet in the water.







Kaitlyn & her friend Marissa:










Blog sig Kim

2 comments:

CKF said...

I love your pool and I am coming to swim at your house soon! I didn't realize it was so big from the camera phone photos when you were setting it up-I want a pool like that for MY yard!

Count Your Blessings said...

You totally have to come swim! I cant wait - we have to plan a visit soon! We love the pool, we had set it up the summer of 2006, couldnt do 2007 with house for sale and moving, then again this year - its great!!