Monday, June 2, 2008

I am up and...

...RUNNING!!!

Three cheers for Tommy and his techie smarts, my computer is back to work! He said this was one of the worst crashes he has ever seen. It literally took him almost 24 hours to get it all done. After many failed attempts, he found something that worked (dont even ask me how or what!) and I am forever indebted to that dear cousin of mine! Unfortunately, we never did find out what caused the crash. He did find that one of the drivers isnt working properly, so he currently has that disabled. (I think I'm saying that correctly? lol) Thank God he was able to retrieve ALL of my documents and I lost nothing (except the hundreds of awesomely cool fonts I had downloaded...but hey beggars cant be choosers right?!) I still have to re-install my programs, including my Nikon one so I can download these pictures that have been waiting patiently on my camera! Tommy did put a newer updated version of AOL on here. So far I dont like it, but I'll give it a few days before downgrading to my old faithful 9.0 version.

So that is it for my late-night Sunday update. Look for stories about our weekend fun and my Marriage Monday post (which I havent even started yet...) tomorrow. Until then...zzzzz.... :)

Blog sig Kim

No comments: