Monday, June 23, 2008

Happy Birthday to me!

Here we are a week later and I never posted about my birthday and Fathers Day from last Sunday. Tim was gone on a trip and I was hoping he'd be back by now so we could get some pics of him with his gift (which he hasnt even gotten yet). Unfortunately he's been gone the whole 2 weeks. So I'll try to post again once he's home and his girls get to give him his gifts (they cant wait to see his reaction!!)
Thankfully Pops was here, so he and I and the girls celebrated together. We were sad that my mom and the rest of our family could not be here...but I'm hoping we will be together soon.
I was greeted to this when I came downstairs in the morning:

Mommom and Poppop gave me an Iced Tea maker that I had wanted! I have used it twice already...I love fresh brewed iced tea!
Tim had taken each of the girls to a special jewelry store to pick out a charm for my Pandora bracelet (which he had gotten me for Mother's Day). It was adorable. He let each of them choose one that is special to them, which makes this bracelet my very favorite piece of jewelry EVER!
Here is the Pandora website. Thankfully he left them wrapped on the table for me so that I could open them with the girls on my actual birthday - how sweet!
My bracelet:

Kaitlyn:Purse ~ Megan:Dog

Morgan:Princess Tiara ~ Madison:Chicken (I call her my little chicken!)

Tim got me 2 of these swirly stoppers (so the charms dont spin all around)

Mothers Day charms from Tim (I've had since May) "I Love You" and Four-leaf clover for good luck with each of the girls:

Showing off my bracelet:

Mommy's girls!

Then we went for an early dinner to Chili's, which was awesome! It served a dual purpose - for my birthday treat and for Father's Day. I got the buffalo chicken fajita - yummy! And the waitresses sang to me while they brought me the best White Chocolate volcano cake!
Also, the night before my birthday, my awesomely cool friend Colleen surprised me with a one-year subscription to Smugmug. Its a great online photo storage and sharing site - I cant wait to get in there and play around. And if you are interested in getting an account with them, definitely let me know because if you use my name, you'll get a $5 discount!!
I got lots of calls, emails and text messages sending me Birthday Wishes! It was a really nice day and I feel very blessed.

Blog sig Kim

2 comments:

CKF said...

it looks like you had a great birthday. I love the bracelet. I want to get myself a charm bracvelet eventually. do you like that styple. I love the ice tea maker! And of course my fave gift is the smugmug:)

CKF said...

oh and I forgot to say I love how long your hair is getting!