Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Good news!!

NO...I'm NOT pregnant!! ;) heehee

This has been a rough week so far, the girls have been such a handful. And I was so upset that I had to miss Kaitlyn's Back to School night on Tuesday because I wasnt allowed to bring the kids and I had no one to watch them. I was really disappointed. Then the next day, her teacher sent home a folder of information, which included a note Kaitlyn had written to me that said:
Dear Mommy,
Welcome to my classroom. I hope you like my desk.
Love, Kaitlyn
Oh man, that was a bummer to miss that.

But now, I have some good news to share!

1. My mom just called to surprise me that her and Cecil (Dad) are coming up to visit us.... TOMORROW!! September 20 is mom's birthday, so they are coming up to stay the weekend. Then Cec (Dad) is staying for a whole month to help me out! They are incredible to us, God has truly blessed us with an amazing family!
2. Kaitlyn's school offers a free preschool program that meets 5 days per week from 8:30am till 11:30am. I have applied to get the triplets into this program, and I am supposed to hear something within one week. Please say your prayers for us! I need it as much as they do!
3. Kaitlyn loves school and has met a few friends so far. In fact, just today, she was invited to her first (NJ) birthday party! She is so excited...
4. Morgan continues to practice writing her name and is doing really well. Now Megan has now started to express an interest, she is a quick-learner, but such a perfectionist! And Madison is doing great learning to use the computer, she can just click away!
5. Sulley (our dog) has been acting much better and for the past 3 nights, he has slept in my bedroom, right next to my bed. This may not seem like much, but for me, it is huge! He was so crazy and with everything else going on, it was hard to deal with. So, yet another thing to be thankful for.

I continue to be amazed at how there really IS a light at the end of every tunnel!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey there Mommy.. am just having a few minutes tonight... I read all the blogs you posted and i was so excited to see how things are getting better now!!! But am so sad am misssing everything!!! I have tears in my eyes right now!!! I miss you guys so much I cant wait to see you!! Is so horrible to be so far aways!!! I feel incomplete without you dada and my girls!!! please tell them everyday how much I love them!!!! hope to talk to you soon!!!