Thursday, September 13, 2007

California, School and A/C

Well, just a quick post to say 'We're still alive!' Tim left for California on Wednesday and will be out there for at least a week... Kaitlyn had off school today and when I asked her if she was excited, her reply was, 'Well half and half, I kind of miss school' = a very good sign!! I went to look at a few preschools for the trips on Monday, no luck financially. But, I did learn that Kaitlyn's school offers free preschool 5 days a week for kids with 'limited' special needs. Sooo... I called and left a message, hoping to hear positive news! On Tuesday, Tim and I (and the triplets) took the Expedition to Pep Boys to have them check out the *still* broken A/C (which we already wasted $200 to fix in July and still doesnt work) LOOOONG story, short - after 2 hours of waiting, they said it needs a new compressor. Guess what that cost........ $1,000! Yep, you read that correctly. Sooo, all I can say at this point is, thank goodness winter is coming. Well for that reason only of course...I already miss Summer and it's not even gone yet! Well off to bed, ready for another day.

No comments: