Saturday, January 10, 2009

Sick again :(

I am sick of being sick. This is crazy. I was just at the doctor Christmas week for a sinus infection. Finished off those antibiotics and now... I'm sick again!??! What is up with this?

Thankfully my sinuses are clear, this time it's different. My throat is sore, glands swollen, bad headaches, achy all over, occasional nausea, almost feels like the flu. UGH.

I have never slept so much in a long time - thank god for Mom and Pops taking care of the girls for me. Nyquil is my current choice of ammo. Also gargling warm salt water. (and tried Orange soda- Korn!)... drinking OJ. Blah. I just hate being sick :(

Blog sig Kim

3 comments:

Julio Angel Ortiz said...

Sorry to hear. Hope you feel better!

StaceyV said...

I hope you feel better. Must be working at the school around all the kids. Better start disinfecting your hands a lot.

CKF said...

Hope you feel better! Get some Purell for your pocket when at work-maybe help fight off the kiddie germs! Glad you can rest and get better!!
LYMYFF-and guess what starts this week....AMERICAN IDOL!!! Give you something to look forward to!