Monday, January 26, 2009

Manic Monday

Manic Monday #152

What gives you hope?
My children give me hope. They are a sign that life goes on. There is a future. And they raise my level of optimism about what is to come.


How often do you get your haircut? Describe your worst haircut.

I only get my haircut like every 2-3 months (if I'm lucky). My worst haircut was when I decided to go really short and I hated it. It wasn't the hairdresser's fault, I take all the blame. It was awful.


What's your most treasured piece of jewelry? Why?

My Pandora bracelet... It was a gift from Tim and the girls for Mother's Day last year. So far I have 9 charms on it - each was personally chosen for me with special meaning. It is expensive (which I usually don't like) but I wear it every day and I really do treasure it!

Blog sig Kim

1 comment:

Manifestation said...

Thanks Kim, a beautiful blog indeed.I like the interactive way.Wish you n all around the world a Happy Valentine's Day ahead.

lol:)
Gifts to chennai|Gifts to India|Gifts to Bangalore