Monday, January 5, 2009

Christmas!

What a beautiful Christmas we had! Tim was away for pretty much the whole holiday season...we missed him like crazy, but we definitely made the best of it. My mom and pops were here and my brother Brian came down for a few days - so it was really nice :)

Christmas Eve, mom, Brian & I took the girls to church...





Kaitlyn wrote a letter to Santa and of course we set out cookies and milk!





The girls wanted to sleep together... so cozy!



Let's see if Santa came!!




We all got very spoiled! And these are a few of our favorite things :)










Tim made it home for a quick family pic before girls went to bed...




The adults opened our gifts after the girls went to bed:






We could not have asked for a better Christmas - so thankful! I wish we could have been with the rest of our family - and of course having Tim home more would have been nice. But hey, beggars cant be choosers, right?!! I hope you had a wonderfully merry Christmas as well!!

Blog sig Kim

1 comment:

CKF said...

wow-it does look like you guys had a good christmas. That Wii fit thing looks like so much fun-maybe next year I will work it out:) And is that a new music player? very cool! Looks like lots of goodies!!!That chair looks comfy and I LOVE the letter to Santa!