Monday, December 29, 2008

Manic Monday

Manic Monday #148

What is the biggest mistake you made in 2008 and will not make again in 2009?

I would rather keep this one unspoken.

Do you make New Year's resolutions? Why or why not?

I make goals and predictions for the New Year. Because I think it is the perfect time to evaluate your life and make necessary changes. Like a fresh start for the New Year.

Who do you nominate as “Man or Woman of the Year” for 2008?

Probably Barack Obama. Not necessarily because I love him, but I think he really overcame many obstacles and although the odds were initially stacked against him, he won. I do think he will take his new job seriously and I hope that he has our country's best interest in mind.


What was your greatest accomplishment in 2008?


Wow, that's a tough one. I guess starting my new job. I love it and it fits our family's needs perfectly.

Blog sig Kim

No comments: