Monday, December 8, 2008

HALLOWEEN

I just went back through my posts of the last 2 months and I cant believe how much I missed. So here come the updates - up first - Halloween!

HALLOWEEN
The girls were dressed in the Wizard of Oz theme - Kaitlyn was the witch, Megan was Tin Man, Morgan was Dorothy and Madison went as the Lion. They won the trophy for Best Group/Theme Costume at our local Halloween parade! Also, Tim won the 2nd Place ribbon for his Madagascar Pumpkin carving! We were all so proud! Of course we also baked some yummy buttery pumpkin seeds as a special treat :)










1 comment:

CKF said...

awesome halloween pic of you and the girls. LOVE tim's pumpkin, the man is amazing! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the girls costumes!!! Wiz of Oz is my favorite!!!

And congrats on winning those trophys!!