Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Who's Visiting?

Hello Everyone!
I have a tracking system on my blog that shows me how many people visit my site per day, where they are from, etc. Well during the last week, visitors have come from far and wide! I am hoping that you guys would be willing to sign up for an account so you can leave me a message in the comment section? Or feel free to email me at kimanders@aol.com. I would love to hear from you!
There are visitors from Georgia, Michigan, London and as far away as Australia! Who knew? heehee
Hope everyone is resting well after the busy Christmas holiday and gearing up for New Years!!

2 comments:

CKF said...

You know I am here:) I am setting a goal for myself to be better at posting myself in 2008:) I hope to start with a good christmas post this week too. And guess what I got for chrsitmas...Blake Lewis CD:) Did you? I will let you know what I think when I get time to listen! ttyl

Count Your Blessings said...

Hey! I'm glad to know you're here! No, I didnt get the Blake CD...yet - we havent celebrated Cmas with family at all yet, that starts tomorrow, I'll let you know!
Yes, please start posting more, I still check it every day anyway! ;)