Thursday, December 6, 2007

Family visits

With all the sickness surrounding Thanksgiving, I was unable to post about our holiday at the time. So I thought I would give a quick belated tidbit about it now...

Brian came down from WCU on Wednesday and stayed until Saturday evening. And thankfully, Tim was in town for Thanksgiving day, which was a surprise! So, we had a nice, big turkey, stuffing, and all the fixins. My mom flew in to AC Airport on Friday around noon, so Brian and I went to pick her up and surprised the girls when we got home! We were able to do a bit of shopping for Black Friday later in the afternoon. Then on Saturday, Tim left on a trip and Sean and Holly came down to visit. We were able to have some nice family time together and go out for dinner, like 'old times'! Brian, Sean and Holly all went home Saturday night and my mom stayed until Tuesday. We were able to get some nice pictures on Saturday with everyone, so I'll post them now... We all had a great time and I am so thankful for Family!!



No comments: