Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Holiday Fun!

Last Friday night, Tim and I took the girls to the library (2 blocks away) for the annual Linwood Christmas Tree Lighting. Also, Santa arrived on a firetruck and all the kids got to sit on his lap.
Santa arrives (such excitement!):

Sitting on Santa's lap:

The girls are so excited for Christmas this year and that adds a special magical touch for Tim and I as well. I love this time of year with the girls!
We also got two new Christmas trees...in PA we had a 12-foot tall tree because of the 2-story Family Room. Of course, we gave that away before moving and now had to get a smaller, more practical-size tree. So we got a 7.5 ft ready-lit tree and it fits great in the Living Room, right in front of the big window. The girls had a blast decorating it and setting up the train. However, we agreed that we would miss having a tree in the Family Room where we spend most of our time. So we got a small 4 ft tree with multi-colored lights and put it on top of the video cabinet.
Our 'Big tree':

Trying out my new Star filter:

Our 'little' tree:

Our balcony, which Tim refurbished before we moved in:

Love Warms the Heart:

2 comments:

CKF said...

I love all your decorations. I imagine it is tons of fun with the kids this time of year. I will have to post some pics of my little tree:)

Count Your Blessings said...

Yes, I check your site every day but you havent posted in awhile. I figured I'd cut you some slack since you've had lots of stuff going on! But get on it girl!! ;)